Мetro will work at night from 22 Feb to 23 Feb till 01:30 am.
Topping up smart cards and online payments cannot be carried out for Metro journeys from 00:30 a.m. to the time at which the station closes. Only tokens can be purchased at that time. Access to stations will be provided to passengers with tokens and transport passes.
All stations will be open for entrance and exit, except for:
- Lobby 1 of Prospekt Veteranov (exit onto Dachniy Prospekt);
- Lobby 2 of Leninskiy Prospekt (exit onto Bulvar Novatorov);
- Lobby 2 of Ploschad Lenina (exit onto Ulitsa Lebedeva);
- Lobby 1 of Moskovskaya (exit onto Altayskaya Ulitsa);
- Lobby 2 of Nevskiy Prospekt (exit onto Griboedova Canal);
- The lobby of Tekhnologicheskiy Institut 1;
- The lobby of Ploschad Alexandra Nevskogo 2 (exit onto Chernoretskiy Pereulok);
- The lobby of Dostoyevskaya;
- The lobby of Spasskaya.