Мetro will work at night from 22 Feb to 23 Feb till 01:30 am.
Topping up smart cards and online payments cannot be carried out for Metro journeys from 00:30 a.m. to the time at which the station closes. Only tokens can be purchased at that time. Access to stations will be provided to passengers with tokens and transport passes.
All stations will be open for entrance and exit, except for:
- Lobby 1 of Prospekt Veteranov (way out to Dachniy Prospekt);
- Lobby 2 of Leninskiy Prospekt (way out to Bulvar Novatorov);
- Lobby 2 of Ploschad Lenina (way out to Ulitsa Lebedeva);
- Lobby 1 of Moskovskaya (way out to Altayskaya Ulitsa);
- Lobby 2 of Nevskiy Prospekt (way out to Griboedova Canal);
- The lobby of Tekhnologicheskiy Institut 1;
- The lobby of Ploschad Alexandra Nevskogo 2 (way out to Chernoretskiy Pereulok);
- The lobby of Dostoyevskaya;
- The lobby of Spasskaya.