Metro will be open at the Easter night
From 02:00 a.m. to 04:30 a.m. on April 16, 2017, smart cards will not be sold; Internet payments will not be activated. Over this period, passengers will be only able to buy passenger tokens for cash. It will be possible to go in using either a passenger token or passes drawn up and topped up earlier.
All stations will be open for entrance and exit, except for:
- Lobby 1 of Prospekt Veteranov (way out to Dachniy Prospekt);
- Lobby 2 of Leninskiy Prospekt (way out to Bulvar Novatorov);
- Lobby 2 of Ploschad Lenina (way out to Ulitsa Lebedeva);
- Lobby 1 of Moskovskaya (way out to Altayskaya Ulitsa);
- Lobby 2 of Nevskiy Prospekt (way out to Griboedova Canal);
- The lobby of Tekhnologicheskiy Institut 1;
- The lobby of Ploschad Alexandra Nevskogo 2 (way out to Chernoretskiy Pereulok);
- The lobby of Dostoyevskaya;
- The lobby of Spasskaya.